1962 Hollywood and Vine | George Mann Archives - Via
Akira Kurosawa on the set of Kagemusha (1980)
this was a journey
1. 6th Contemporary Japanese Sculpture Exhibition, 1975 by Kiyoshi Awazu
2. 750th Anniversary of Nichiren Shu Buddhism, 2001 by Tadanori Yokoo
3. 200th anniversary of Sharaku, 1995 by Yoshio Hayakawa
4. Dawn-Maroaka-ji of Japan’ -Akaji Maro Dance Performance, 1983 by Kohei Suriura
5. Exhibition decoration, weaving, dyeing of life tree and Asia flower space - Floral Cosmology, 1992 by Kohei Sugiura
6. Hiroshima Appeals, 1983 by Yusaku Kamekura
7. Where Can Nature Go, 1983 by UG Sato
Eva Marie Saint in North by Northwest (Alfred Hitchcock, 1959)
Richard Wayne Penniman, THE Coolest Damn Cat In The Game!
"Rolling Stones members Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were also profoundly influenced by Penniman, with Jagger citing him as his first induction to R&B music and referring to him as "the originator and my first idol". Upon hearing "Tutti Frutti", Richards explained, "it was if, in a single instant, the world changed from monochrome to Technicolor".